Make your trip to the auction more efficient
• Get run lists before you go to the sale. ADESA.com run lists are fast, easy and reliable.
• Find vehicles using vehicle year, make, model, body style, color, engine type—even odometer reading or VIN.
• Locate auction sites and types of auctions.
• Get auction dates and sale times.
• Find a vehicle's auction lane position.
• See the number of vehicles being auctioned.
1. LOG IN VIA ADESA.COM
• Enter your User ID and Password
IF YOU ARE NOT YET REGISTERED:
• Click on the REGISTER NOW button on ADESA.com
• Complete and submit the online registration form; Customer Connection will then contact you to complete your registration information
There are two options in pulling Run Lists:
The Classic view allows you to get RUN LISTS with minimal search options and filter capabilities and will return results at a physical auction or on LIVEBLOCK. This is similar to the lists you would see printed at auctions.
The Detailed view allows you to view all inventories either online or in lane with the ability to add more search criteria.
3. VIEW SEARCH RESULTS
• Click on the RUN # link to view the Options and Announcements on a single vehicle.
• Select HIDE ALL or SHOW ALL links at the top of the page to view Options and Announcements on all vehicles.
• YES in the LIVEBLOCK column indicates that the vehicle is available for sale on LIVEBLOCK.
• Print or OPEN TO EXCEL your search results.
4. VIEW VEHICLES DETAILS PAGE
• On the SEARCH RESULTS PAGE, click on the VIN or YES link in the LIVEBLOCK column to access the VEHICLE DETAILS PAGE for additional information on the vehicle.
• View condition report information on vehicles that are available for purchase on LIVEBLOCK.
5. SAVE SEARCH RESULTS
• On the SEARCH RESULTS PAGE, click on SAVE THIS SEARCH link and enter your saved search criteria.
• Saved searches can be accessed from the SAVED SEARCH link under the BUY menu in the main navigation bar.
• Another way to search is from the SAVED SEARCH link on the QUICK SEARCH buttons on the left navigation of the home page.
1. SEARCH FOR VEHICLES
• Hover your cursor over BUY in the main navigation bar and click GLOBAL SEARCH in the sub navigation.
• For other search options, use the home page QUICK search options or the left navigation.
2. ENTER SEARCH CRITERIA
• A SEARCH RESULTS PAGE will open.
• Select the VIEW MORE SEARCH OPTIONS link to view additional search criteria options.
• Refine your search results by using the REFINE YOUR SEARCH filters on the left hand side of the page.
5. SET GLOBAL SEARCH SETTINGS
• To save your setting for which auction channel(s) (DEALERBLOCK, RUN LIST, LIVEBLOCK) will be returned in all your global searches, hover your cursor over MY ACCOUNT in the main navigation bar and click SITE PREFERENCES.
6. SELECT AUCTION CHANNEL(S)
• Select which auction channel(s) you want to view by default in all your global search results.