We are happy to help you with your title inquiry and other document requests. Use the link below to access our request form.
You will receive a confirmation email from a Carvana Auction Dealer Success Advocate within 3 business days.
- On average, we send the title 3-5 business days after confirmation of the sale.
- If you haven’t received a title within 30 days from the sale we will continue to partner with your team to provide support.
- Please attach a copy of the front and back of the title for both branded and written errors.
- Advise the correction needed, and our team will review to confirm our next steps and correction timeline.
Duplicate Title Request
- An Invoice will be emailed to the requestor which can be paid online via credit card or ACH.
- Upon receipt of payment, a duplicate title will be requested by Carvana from the issuing state.
- Carvana will confirm the ETA once requested, the typical timeline is 5 to 7 business days.
- Once the duplicate title is received by Carvana, it will be reassigned to the purchasing dealer and forwarded via FedEx.
- Please note the fees and timeline associated with any title or document requests.
- Standard duplicate cost: $100
If the requested title falls outside of the standard request you will be notified by Carvana before receiving an invoice.
For example, California/Florida duplicate title costs can range up to $200.