Reach a nationwide audience without leaving your lot. ADESA.com allows users to make inventory available for sale to thousands of dealers nationwide.
How does it work?
- List Your Vehicle On ADESA.com – Click SELL from the home page
- Enter a VIN and click CREATE LISTING
- Enter vehicle details
- TIP – the more detail you include the better your chances are for attracting bidders and selling your vehicles faster.
- Select vehicle equipment and options
- Enter vehicle location
- Enter vehicle condition
- Third party inspections are also available.
- Upload vehicle images
- Add images to damage line items
- Enter pricing
- ADESA Market Guide provides regional and national pricing guidance based on ADESA transactions as well as Black Book values.
- Preview & Release to Auction.
Follow these tips to protect your reputation as an online seller
- List units with the correct VIN, options and mileage.
- Accurately note any damage, including prior damage that’s been repaired.
- Add pictures of the damaged items, so buyers know what they are getting.
- Avoid double-sold units. Once a bid meets your reserve, remove the vehicle from your “available for sale” lot and lists.
- If you have a vehicle with the title absent, make sure the vehicle is listed that way.