The National Certification Standard program of the National Auto Auction Association (NAAA) uses basic criteria to define everything from inspection and reconditioning to marketing. There are three distinct levels offered – Platinum, Gold and Silver – to meet dealers’ diverse needs.
Learn about the program at NAAA.com/certification.
The benefits of vehicle certification:
- Increased sale prices in-lane and online
- Increased bidding and retention
- Reduced risk of arbitration
- Improved inventory turns
- Increased vehicle reliability
- Backed by guarantee period
- Effective vehicle comparison
- Lowered risk of buy backs
Talk with your ADESA sales rep to learn how to get set up with being certified seller.